Huggy Tv
You're visiting the forum for Huggy Tv! If you wish to comment on this website, please login or register. Thanks!
Huggy Tv
You're visiting the forum for Huggy Tv! If you wish to comment on this website, please login or register. Thanks!
Huggy Tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official website/forum for Huggy Tv. Also a fun place to talk about Club Penguin.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When is the second Huggy Tv coming out?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apple73girl

Apple73girl

When is the second Huggy Tv coming out? Empty
PostSubject: When is the second Huggy Tv coming out?   When is the second Huggy Tv coming out? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:22 am

Hi huggy301 thanks for having me on your show! i have a question whens the official 2nd huggy tv coming out? Question
Back to top Go down
Huggy301
Admin
Huggy301

When is the second Huggy Tv coming out? Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for posting a topic.   When is the second Huggy Tv coming out? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 am

First, I want to congratulate you for being the first person to post a topic here on Huggy Tv!

The 2nd Huggy Tv won't be out on youtube for a while because I'm still working on the official 1st Huggy Tv. The 1st Huggy Tv will be out soon (little less then a month). If you want to write in a script again you can. Just private message me on my forum or on my youtube account.

-Huggy301 HTV Admin (Huggy TV Admin)
Back to top Go down
https://huggytv.forumotion.com

When is the second Huggy Tv coming out?
Page 1 of 1